Flower of the month: Delphinium
The star flower of this month is....the Delphinium. Be dazzled by this amazing cone with up to 30 flowers per stem. A bouquet of delphinium (Larkspur) is absolutely stunning and you can play with different colours and heights. We offer a Sprouts size: 7 stems and a Sparkles size: 9 stems. They can come in various colours like dark blue, light blue, pink, white and purple. You can't pick the colour as this is a special offer, but please leave a note if you have a preference. We'll try to meet this. You can choose for pickup in Sheung Wan or home delivery (starts from HK$100).Both will take place on the following dates:- 5 June- 11 June- 18 June - 25 June
Pickup can be done on Friday ..June at Knead on 28 Jervois street in Sheung Wan. The flowers will be ready for you after 1.30 PM and there's no extra charge for pickup.
Delivery (starts from HK$100)
Delphinium delivery will take place on Friday .. June.
Afternoon time slot (noon - 4 pm)
Evening time slot (6 pm - 10 pm)
The delivery fee starts from HK$100*
*no delivery on the outlying islands
- Fill a clean vase with hand warm water.
- Add flower food and a teaspoon of sugar to the vase.
- Use sharp scissors or a small kitchen knife to trim 2 centimeters off from the bottom of the stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Remove all excess foliage that would rest below the vase’s waterline, as the leaves can introduce potentially harmful bacteria to the water.
- Drop the flowers in and arrange how you see fit—just make sure they have adequate support and room to bloom.
- Cut flowers aren’t a big fan of direct sunlight or hot or cold drafts. So find them a nice, cool space.
- Every two days, you’ll want to re-trim the stems, change the water, and add more flower nutrients or a little sugar to keep those pretty flowers for more than a week.