Flower of the month: Sunflower
Let the sun shine
They have the color of the sun and their yellow shade can literally brighten your day! Cheer up yourself or some else with a bunch of sunflowers as representation of friendship and joy. This month we'll enhance our floral bouquets with yellow coloured flowers and the sunflower will often appear in our designs.
We offer a Sprouts size (5 stems) or a Sparkles size (8 stems).
In the cart you can choose for free pickup in Sheung Wan/Happy Valley or home delivery (starts from HKD 100). Both will take place on Thursdays only.
Pickup can be done on Thursdays only in Happy Valley or Sheung Wan and there's no extra charge for pickup.. Please select this option in your cart and leave a note or send a message to 63163930. You will receive a notification for pickup location and time.
Delivery (starts from HK$100)
Sunflower delivery will take place on Thursday ..August.
Afternoon time slot (noon - 4 pm)
Evening time slot (6 pm - 10 pm)
The delivery fee starts from HK$100*
*no delivery on the outlying islands
Sunflowers are strong flowers that can last for at least one week. Don't worry if they look a little leap while unpacking. They just need some H2o to perk up.
- Fill a clean vase with hand warm water.
- Add flower food and a teaspoon of sugar to the vase.
- Use sharp scissors or a small kitchen knife to trim the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Remove all excess foliage that would rest below the vase’s waterline, as the leaves can introduce potentially harmful bacteria to the water.
- Drop the flowers in and arrange how you see fit—just make sure they have adequate support and room to bloom.
- Cut flowers aren’t a big fan of direct sunlight or hot or cold drafts. So find them a nice, cool space.
- Every two days, you’ll want to re-trim the stems, change the water, and add more flower nutrients or a little sugar to keep those pretty little flowers for more than a week.