Delightfully fragrant and ravishing, with it's trumpet-shaped blossoms the Lily has every quality to seduce you. This bouquet contains upto 32 flowers (6-8 stems).
They can come in pale pink, dark pink, red, white, orange and yellow. Please send us a note with your colour preference or be surprised by our pick.
You can choose for pickup in Happy Valley or home delivery (starts from $100). Both will take place on the following dates: 7, 14, 21 and 28 January.
Pickup can be done on Thursday 7, 14, 21 and 28 January. The flowers will be ready for you after 12 PM till 8 PM and there's no extra charge for pickup.
Delivery (starts from HK$100)
Lily delivery will take place on Thursday 7, 14, 21 and 28 January.
Afternoon time slot (noon - 4 pm)
Evening time slot (6 pm - 10 pm)
The delivery fee starts from HK$100*
*no delivery on the outlying islands
Lilies are strong flowers that can last for at least one week. Here some extra care tips to enjoy them as long as possible.
- Fill a clean vase with hand warm water.
- Add flower food and a teaspoon of sugar to the vase.
- Use sharp scissors or a small kitchen knife to trim 2 centimeters off from the bottom of the stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Remove all excess foliage that would rest below the vase’s waterline, as the leaves can introduce potentially harmful bacteria to the water.
- Drop the flowers in and arrange how you see fit—just make sure they have adequate support and room to bloom.
- Cut flowers aren’t a big fan of direct sunlight or hot or cold drafts. So find them a nice, cool space.
- Every two days, you’ll want to re-trim the stems, change the water, and add more flower nutrients or a little sugar to keep those pretty little flowers for more than a week.