Mother's Day Special: The Amazing Box
Final call to order The Amazing Box to celebrate all amazing mums on Mother's Day.
In collaboration with #everythingIlovehk and #littlemissmacarons we proudly present 'The Amazing Box'. The box consists 4 handcrafted macarons, 1 handmade perfume cookie and a bunch of 5 peonies and 5 ranunculus in a lovely mix.*
It comes with a disposable vase packaging in a reusable and fancy coolerbag.
* The colours may differ from the photo depending on the availability on the live auction.You can choose for pickup in Wong Chuk Hang/Happy Valley or home delivery (+$100). Both will take place on Saturday 8th of May only.
Pickup can be done on Saturday May 8 in Wong Chuk Hang and Happy Valley. The flowers will be ready for you after 1.30 PM and there's no extra charge for pickup.
Mother's Day delivery will take place on Saturday May 8 only
Afternoon time slot (noon - 4 pm)
Evening time slot (6 pm - 10 pm)
The standard delivery fee is HK$100 for Hong Kong island. Delivery for other areas in Hong Kong SAR starts from $130*
*no delivery on the outlying islands
1. Carefully remove and put the paper wrap aside. Don't worry if the leaves from the Peonies appear a little limp. They just need some water to perk up!
2. Fill up a clean container or vase with at least 1/2 liter to 1 liter of room temperature water.
3. With sharp floral shears, cut at least 2 centimeters off each stem at a diagonal and quickly place the Peony in the water. You'll want to make sure you remove any foliage or leave that falls below the water line.
4. After you've cut each stem, Sprouts & Sparkles ecommends re-wrapping the paper around the peonies for the first 3-4 hours.This is not necessary, but wrapping around the peonies keeps them upright and enables them to hydrate better.
5. The rate at which the blooms open will vary and depend on a variety of factors. Some peony varieties (e.g., coral charm) open quickly, while others may take a few days to start. The temperature of the room they are kept in will also affect how quickly they open: warmer room = faster open rate.
6. You'll want to keep an eye on the water levels as peonies can drink quite a bit of water so you may have to re-fill the vase often. Also, you'll want to clean and refill the vase and re-cut the stems at least every 2 days to maximize vase life (the average is 5 days).